Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthdays galore!

I am currently trying my best to resist falling asleep in my room right now, as I have my environmental science lab in an hour... therefore, I will post photos from Kip and Travis' birthdays gatherings, which were both on Saturday, mind you. Happy 21st to Kip and 20th to Travis... I love you both very much. It was also my darling Brittany's birthday on Thursday, so happy 19th birthday to you Brittany-booboo!






Quote from Brandon: "We all actually look good in this picture! When does that ever happen?!"


Travis and his weird cake. :)


I just love this picture of Nacho.



p.s. I am SO excited... the average temperature in Boston for the month of June is 67.2 and in July it is 72.7... yesss! Oh, and in Texas the average summer temperature is 96.... ha!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home