Saturday, March 7, 2009

So sweet...

To thank my Home Church group for helping me set up for my program, I baked them cupcakes... and they turned out pretty cute, I must say. I had fun decorating them with KatyBelle too!






They're just so adorable for the Spring.



My friend Maycie being my cupcake model!


I am so thankful for our Home Church group. That time of fellowship, worship, learning and growing is such a refreshing part of the week. I love getting to know every one better, and seeing new faces every week. Lovely! I hope they enjoyed the cupcakes, because they were definitely baked with love. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your cupcakes look adorable! and this is such a happy blog.

March 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home