Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh, Manhattan!

My time spent in Manhattan was so much fun. Me and Maycie had a blast running around the city together... I can't even begin to tell you all the fun things we did, so hopefully these photos will do... enjoy!


Early flight.




Some favorites of mine.


The cutest thing happened while we were at the Magnolia Bakery... this man proposed to his girlfriend, using cupcakes that spelled out "will you marry me?" Adorable!




The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir... AMAZING.
The worship experience at Brooklyn Tabernacle was intense and moving... it gave me goosebumps and brought me to tears to hear so many passionate voices shouting to the Lord.


My beautiful friend Kelsey.


Hollye vs. Pigeons


PINKBERRY... yum!


Delicious little cafe in Greenwich Village.


It snowed while we were in Central Park!


A snowflake caught in Shea's eyelash.






Maycie's favorite movie is Big... so perfect.


We stumbled upon the New York City Public Library...


Right before (I was so not allowed to take this...) we saw The Little Mermaid on Broadway, which was soo great! Our absolute favorite was Sebastian!


We were still reeling from our first Broadway show!


Let's just say we thoroughly enjoyed that cheesecake after a long and wonderful day in the city.





I love NYC so much and can't wait to go back.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home