Sunday, October 25, 2009

State fair of TEXAS

One of my most favorite people in the world, Steph, came to visit me in Texas all the way from New York! I met her during my summer spent in Boston, and she changed my heart forever. I was so excited to share a bit of my life with her, even if it was just for four days. I miss her terribly already. We got to go to the state fair of Texas -- and she even had her first corndog! And yes, our trip did completely revolve around food.

Steph got to experience Yogurt Story!

We had a dance party in Kels' room!

Nathan owns a fryer. Yep. He made donuts at our house. Oh, and I called the fryer his girlfriend. hehe.

State Fair tickets -- FOR FOOOOOD!



First CORNDOG!


Love these girls with all my heart.

Brandon has never been happier.

Kels is beautiful.

Little Mayc-mayc...

Yikes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

You looked you had LOTS of fun! :D

October 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home