Monday, October 5, 2009

Wish List

Just thought I would share some things I've been admiring lately. Plus, I figure it's okay to dream because I am currently "financially challenged," so why not just blog about pretty things?! Plus, most of this stuff is way too expensive for me to ever buy in the first place. A girl can dream!


This gorgeous coat from Anthropologie.




This pretty teal dress from Delias. I love the big bow on the back! It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

These precious yellow suede loafers from Delias.


A Diana camera from Urban Outfitters, for awesome photos.


The new Avett Brothers album, I and Love and You, on vinyl. Oh, I love them. Absolutely LOVE them!


Nothing makes me laugh quite like 30 Rock. Oh gosh, it hurts my heart I don't own this season already. I will watch episodes of this show back to back for hours while cracking up so hard it hurts!



Oh goodness... I think blogging about these things was good therapy. Kind of. Ha!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home