Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Different and Efficient

You're pouring Your love all over me and it's dripping off the tops and sides and bottoms and middles of trees, full of splendid little busy bees about doing Your purpose... how can this be? That You've let my heart to see and experience and take in and now to sing... sing, sing, sing about your love to everybody, anybody, or the somebody that's considered a nobody but they are special to thee and for that I thank thee that these things have been shown to me.

Lord I praise You because You are different and efficient. And You've tweaked my spirit just enough so that I can taste and see that you truly are good. Like a fresh picked pineapple for the first time in my mouth or the warmth of Your sun on the back of my not warm neck on a not warm day.


I praise Your name today and tomorrow and forever...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home