Monday, April 27, 2009

Christ lives in me.

Jesus Christ is the atonement for all my sins. I am covered in grace. I became justified, purified, sanctified and redeemed in Him. Any feelings of shame, guilt and insecurities are abolished… and in that I am free. That is real, raw, life-altering and beautiful freedom that only comes from knowing and following Christ…

Hearing testimonies from my brothers and sisters in Christ is so moving to me. It gives me the courage to want to share my testimony with people, as it is the best way to express what the love of Christ can do in someone’s life… which is bring them to life.


This website is filled with personal testimonies of people who’s lives were altered by coming to personally know Christ: iamsecond.com

"I am second
is a movement where significance in life is a shared value among people of all kinds. Actors. Musicians. Business leaders. Your next-door neighbor. People just like you. Their authentic stories here on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. You’ll meet people who overcame destructive lifestyles. Plus you’ll discover those who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed, yet still found a life full of hope, peace, and fulfillment."


We are His portion,
and He is our prize...
Drawn to redemption
by the grace in His eyes.

If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home