Sunday, February 22, 2009

Roadtripper

Took a little road trip with Brandon, Travis and Bri to Abilene, TX yesterday (Brandon's hometown). Three hours there and three hours back in one day... not to bad. I met Brandon's parents, dog and cat... all of them incredibly sweet. Plus, we got some great thrift-shopping done. Good day.

I put together an "ultimate road trip" playlist for our ride:
  • Ramblin’ Man – The Allman Brothers Band
  • Take It Easy – The Eagles
  • Ain’t Too Proud to Beg – The Temptations
  • Free Fallin’ – Tom Petty
  • Looking Out My Back Door – Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • ABC – Jackson 5
  • Like a Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan
  • Twist and Shout – The Beatles
  • My Girl – The Temptations
  • Carry on My Wayward Son – Kansas
  • I Get Around – The Beach Boys
  • Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic – The Police
  • Stand By Me – Ben E. King
  • Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
  • Hello, Goodbye – The Beatles
  • Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
  • Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
  • Bennie and the Jets – Elton John
  • Johhny B Goode – Chuck Berry
  • Paper Planes – MIA
What do you think? Any favorites on there? Any suggestions for next time? :)

p.s. -- I realize that Paper Planes is completely out of place on that playlist... but I just couldn't help myself!








Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

spectacular! spectacular!

February 22, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Great playlist the only song on here I don't really like is Don't Stop Believin.

March 8, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home