Saturday, February 21, 2009

Less than a month away...

NEW YORK CITY!!!
In less than a month it will be spring break... and that means our college group's mission trip to NYC! I am so excited to go back (this will be my second mission trip in NYC) and experience the beauty of serving others.

Not to mention my dear friend Maycie will be coming! :D This makes me giddy! We are going to have so much fun. Maycie has been such a breath of fresh air to me this year. I know she was put in my life for a reason... I just adore her and all my time spent with her. We've only just known each other for about six months, but I just don't know how I ever survived without her!

I believe we will be working with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Church, and let me just say, I adore Brooklyn. The people, the atmosphere, the STOOPS! Ha!

I can't wait...

Me and Maycie!



New York -- March 2008


p.s. my good friend Hollye is going to! I can't wait for her to experience the city and I can't wait to spend quality time with her. There is nothing like the bonding that goes on during a mission trip -- romancing with my Jesus and experiencing the joy of serving with good friends ... how beautiful!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home